Tuesday, June 16, 2009

when flexi-rods go wrong

Sunday evening i decided to try to put some waves in my hair using flexi-rods. i got some Isoplus styling gel and was determined to give this style a go. i was bolstered by the fact that my Transitioning Buddy told me that bantu knot-outs were saving her life during this process. and i really felt like it was time to do something because i'm really starting to feel uncomfortable about how my hair looks day to day.

I'd watched the 15 minute Bantu Knot Out tutorial only to discover that i seem to have too many hands and arms to get the hair to successfully wrap around itself at the base. so i thought flexi-rods would be a easy alternative.

So i sat down Sunday night and while watching True Blood, began the process of twisting my hair and rolling it on the flexi-rods. at the last second, i punked out and didn't use the styling gel. and i didn't wet my hair either.

How did it turn out, you ask? GREAT!!



....if your idea of great is Roseanne Rosannadanna.

Back to the drawing board, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment