Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grown folks, into the pool for adult swim!

one of the topics I've seen discussed repeatedly on natural hair sites is how to workout and still manage to keep your hair looking nice and minimize any risk of damage. well, i saw something today that made my secret swimmer's heart race with glee!

turns out there is a way for natural girls to go swimming wihtout ending up with dried out damaged hair in the process. Kcurly over at Newly Natural has cracked the code!! check THIS out:

"So, fast forward to the next time I went swimming. I soaked my twists with conditioner, applied my lycra cap, followed by a silicone cap and furthered secured with the swim band.

"Now this is a winning combination! My caps stayed on, I couldn’t feel any water seeping in, and there was no need for a chin strap! I still looked goofy, but it worked!"

I am just as excited about the swim band as she is! finally, a way to go swimming without wearing that oh, so inconspicuous chin-strap swim cap.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
yeap. that one.
 
happy swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment