Thursday, December 10, 2009

when there is no Plan B!

i woke up late this morning. so late, i didn't have time to go through my wash and go routine.

all i could do was throw some spritz on my hair and slap in a headband.

this is not one of those cutesy stories where i end up saying something darling like "and the hairstyle i created out of necessity turned out to be adorable!"

no.

before the spritz and the headband, my hair looked like this when i cracked one eye open and looked in the bathroom mirror this morning:


funny, that was totally my expression...

the end result was a slightly less thirsty looking still lopsided afro with a black band around it.

by far, today was my greatest hairdo FAIL.

i have got to come up with a Plan B for hair care on mornings when i'm running late...

No comments:

Post a Comment